Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

At The Beach.


Florida. The beach! White sandy shores. Two of my favorite girls. Drinks! So many delicious drinks.

Life doesn't get much better.





We weren't here ten minutes before we whipped up a batch of my mom's famous margaritas. I'll share the recipe next week. Not to worry. Ignore the brown hue, they're delicious.






With red Solo cups in hand we booked it down to the beach just in time for sunset.


The beach was still packed with folks that had clearly been back to their houses for showers and a change of clothes and then headed back down with wine in hand to catch the sunset.




It was a party. Some lucky folks even had a bonfire built and waiting for them. We spent a solid twenty minutes debating the best way to snag an invitation.





We've got big things on the agenda. Like eating. And drinking. And sitting on the beach.

And drinking more margaritas.





Those pounds I want to lose? They're just going to have to wait a few more days.

I'm going to soak up every last bit of this trip and enjoy the company to the fullest.





The last time Sally and I went to the beach was in high school - as in, 15 years ago.

Holy crap. My math must be wrong. Surely we're not that old. The margaritas must be getting to me.

But based on how well she knows me, that seems about right. We've been best friends forever.

I hope you do something fun this weekend :) Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment