Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Virtual Glass of Wine. (or cup of coffee)


If we were having a glass of wine (or a cup of coffee) I would tell you...




That...this whole buying a house process is intense. TC and I are happy to say that the inspection is over and the financing is all approved too. It looks as if the road to officially owning our forever home is full of green lights and will be ours at the end of November!

I can't wait to give y'all the full tour.




That...I've just finished up editing two photo sessions and have two more scheduled for this weekend.

Meet sweet Molly. She was so much fun to photograph and her cute little face just melts my heart.





I'm thinking that if these sessions all go as well as I hope than I may finally make myself a little Facebook page. Or maybe something on a different platform. Maybe another blog. To me, it's a big move and I want to be ready to commit to making myself a little business.

(seriously, how cute are the lamb ears?)





The extremist in me wants everything to be perfect and gorgeous and have a beautiful professional web page and tons of fancy equipment...but the realist says to start small and just start!

But then there is the chicken in me who says what if it doesn't work? What if no one likes my page? What if I don't have time?





I need the chicken to be quiet and go back to the farm. Please and thank you.




That...along with the gym wagon, I also seem to have fallen off the blogging wagon. I'm not sure how or why, but I have. There has been so much going on lately that I just can't seem to get it on the blog. In all fairness, most of the chaos isn't remotely interesting. So, you're welcome.

On the other hand, I am envisioning lots of fun projects and DIY with the new house which will make for some good blogging. Seriously, it's got some kickin' country/80's motif going on - I see some more painting in my future. So much yellow...

So, tell me. Is there anything that you've wanted to do but have been too scared of failure to even try?


1 comment:

  1. You should def start the photo thing....I helped a friend of mine start hers! Let me know if I can help!
    ♥ syssa

    ReplyDelete