Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cove.

I know, I know. I've been MIA. I can't help it. Camp is a busy place. There is a lot to do and we work long hours. There is just no time to sit and write a blog. I'm sorry. However, I do find time to take lots of photos and collect tons of fun stories. Not to worry. It's that whole getting around to editing and typing where I'm having a rough time.

I have several stories in the works but I thought you'd like to see this photo to hold you over.





This is cove. It's the place right on the lake where all of us meet every night before dinner. It's where announcements are made, cheers are chanted, stories are read and camp fires are burned.

Are you a little jealous? Maybe in awe of the beauty?

You should be. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment