Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

10 Pounds Lighter and 5 Years Younger.


Oh, baby. Is Hobie ever feeling good.

This time when I took her for her pre-summer grooming I decided that I was in charge of making the hair-do decisions. Not The Canadian - he's fired.

I decided to splurge and go with the Golden Clip (whatever that means). I thought it was worth the extra $5. I mean really, what's $5 when you're getting a $75 wash and cut? It's only twice as much as my stylist charges.




Hobie is loving her new look. I bet they took off 10 pounds of hair. No more chest tangles, no more butt fluff, no more scraggly legs and belly. Her ears are nice and short and look like pigtails. I swear she's acting like she did as a one year old pup. A weight has been lifted. 




The Canadian, however, is NOT impressed. For whatever reason he likes her scruffy and scraggly. 

His exact response was 'Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy has no hair...'

Men. hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment