Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

All Hail the Birfday Princess.


As it turns out, the big 3-0 wasn't so bad. Actually, it was a really good birthday. It's always nice to start your birfday with a ginormous card signed by twenty of your nearest and dearest 20-something year olds friends.




My mom sent me the greatest birthday hat of all time. She knows me so well. 




I wore that hat all day. I wore it at breakfast, I wore it during coffee break. I wore it in the 95 degree heat for 6 hours while I stripped the stain off of a deck. I wore it to lunch. I wore it in the thunder storm. I wore it to dinner. I didn't wear it in the shower. I wore it while I drove the golf cart around camp. I wore it to the bar. 

I loved that hat and I was sad to see it go. Even though I was more than happy to have my birthday over, I will never forget the hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment