Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Leaving On A Jet Plane...



Guess where we are going this weekend?!?!

I can barely contain my excitement. This will be very first trip to Europe and it could not have come at a better time.

Life has been crazy lately, but when is it not? TC is moving into a new role at work, I'm in the middle of student teaching, there is too much snow on the ground...we need a break.

So for all of next week we will be galavanting through the streets of Paris with TC's wonderful parents.

We going to relax. We're going to tour the Louvre. We're going to see the Eiffle Tower. We're going to drink wine and eat cheese.

I plan on enjoying every second and returning with a refreshed mind set.

It's going to be amazing!

Now, I just need to pack....

No comments:

Post a Comment