Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Made It To Maine.


I'm here. 

I made it safely.

You can stop worrying now. 

I didn't even have car problems. Nor did I have any problems at the border. It was a miracle, I tell you.

The weather has been beautiful and it's even in Fahrenheit! 

Not only that, but when I got gas and it was measured in gallons! 




I haven't seen a real life moose yet, so this lovely metal one will have to do for the time being.




This has nothing to do with anything. It was even taken in Maine. Tiffany and I went to Ben & Jerry's in New Hampshire the other day and tried out their new flavor, Clusterfluff. Holy guacamole. You've got to try it. Like tomorrow.

Anyway, I haven't been working out and today should be my final weigh-in, but that's just not going to happen. Why? Because I can't find a scale. Give me a break, I am in the middle of nowhere Maine right now. Scales aren't exactly a hot commodity around here. Therefore, we're just going to go ahead and assume I have met my goal. How you like them apples?


PS - My birthday is tomorrow and I have a sneaking suspicion there is an awesome birthday hat in my future. I'll get pictures, not to worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment