Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Letter to Mother Nature.



Dear Mother Nature,

I understand that you're angry. You made it very clear the other day with that whole blizzard thing. But, really, more snow tonight? Is this necessary?

While dinner was on the stove tonight I took a second to get the coffee pot ready for tomorrow morning. I'm secretly hoping that it wasn't necessary because school will be canceled tomorrow. I know it's a long shot, but you really kind of screwed me over by having a blizzard on the weekend. If you're going to snow again tonight, it may as well be enough to keep the school buses off the road in the morning. 

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you don't really care, but I'm going to think snowy thoughts just in case. I'm also going to wear my pajamas inside out, because I hear that helps encourage the snow. Or am I supposed to wear them backwards? I can't remember. Maybe I'll wear them inside out and backwards just to be safe. 

Love, Me


I'm such a Southerner. I can't even remember the right way to wish for snow.

Send help.

Or a plane ticket to Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment