Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Excitement.


The excitement for Christmas is killing me. I must have called home five times today. 

"Mom, can you make sure all my presents arrived?

"Marissa, I just texted you a photo of a dress. Do you think that its okay for church?

"Dad, what's the weather like down there?

"Mom, can I borrow your hair dryer all week?"

 Really, a bunch of nonsense questions that just gave me an excuse to call my family.

The Christmas festivities have already begun here in Canada. The other night we celebrated Christmas early with TC's family. We had a wonderful dinner and exchanged gifts. Just wait until you see what they got us! I'll be sure to share the details in a few months.




Tomorrow we're driving down to Maine to spend the night in Bangor. We do this every year and have established a traditional date night of dinner and a movie before heading to bed at a reasonable hour since we have an early flight the next morning. 

Christmas Eve afternoon we will finally land in Atlanta where we'll spend the week with my family. Warm(er) weather, here I come! My bags are packed, I'm ready to go. My mom's famous breakfast casserole and mimosas are calling my name. 




I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and safe travels.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment