1. This is how I'm wrapping all my presents this year. Craft paper, yarn and a crayon. I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me to not spend money on wrapping paper and fancy ribbons - I'd much rather put it toward the actual gift. Plus, it's pretty cute, right?
2. Way more exciting that silly wrapping paper - my beloved TC just got a shiny new job! He walked in the door to find a bottle of bubbly in celebration. I couldn't be more excited for him.
3. This past weekend was full of parties. The first stop - a fabulous dinner to celebrate our good friend Mike's birthday. Christina cooked a fabulous dinner, everyone had a blast, and I enjoyed a glass of wine...or three.
4. I'm not quite sure how a whole year has passed, but sweet little Gwen is about to turn one. TC and I brought her a whole bag of foam blocks, and to show her appreciation she tried to eat them. I'm going to go ahead and take that as a compliment.
5. I think the photo is pretty self explanatory.
It finally happened today. I could have cried. On the up side, school was canceled so I suppose it wasn't all bad.