Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Deep Thoughts by Ole Gray Beard.


Oh hey, mom. 

Really? Why you wanna take my picture right now?



I'm a little bit tired because you just made me run a few miles with you.



Well actually, I trotted. That didn't count as running in my book. You're kind of slow.



But still...it was enough for me to lay down for just a quick second.



But wait! What is that I smell? Squirrel? My ball?! A cat?



Nope. Nothing important. Nothing worth holding my head up for.



Wait! Did I hear something?



Oh, it was just you calling my name. Don't stress me out like that. My beard is gray enough already.



If I cock my head all the way to the side will you give me a t-r-e-a-t? 

What? You think I can't spell. I'm on to your tricks, lady. I ain't stupid, ya know.



Nope. I am one smart cookie. You're lucky to have me. 

And don't you forget it.



Alright, I'm done with this little photo session. Can we go inside now so I can curl up on your my bed? 

How about you just wake me up when it's time for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment