Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trip Chip Cookie.


This cookie is so amazing that I decided to take 8 million pictures of it.




The dough is my mom's basic chocolate cookie dough.




But this time, I gave it a little something extra.




Something in the form of white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.




I was feeling inspired...




By Bakerella who calls her version the Triple Chip.




I'm lazy and shortened it to Trip Chip.




It's less to type. Trip vs Triple. I saved a whole 2 letters there. Plus, trip rhymes with chip.




Do this. Make this. Eat this.

Trip Chip Cookies -- White, Butterscotch, and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients: 
3 sticks butter or margarine (I suggest Fleishman's, it's the fattiest)
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 1/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 c. cake flour
3 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. vanilla
3/4 c. white chocolate chips
3/4 c. butterscotch chips
3/4 c. chocolate chips

Directions:
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs.
Add flour, cake flour, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla.
Stir in chips by hand.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Bake 8-10 minutes (according to my mom) or 12 minutes (according to me).

*Feel free to bake right away. However, the dough is even better if refrigerated over night.
* They're freezable! Roll the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet in the freezer. After a few hours place the dough balls in a baggie for safe keeping. That way you can just bake a few cookies whenever the mood strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment