Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back at Camp.


After several hours of being nudged in the arm by a big wet nose, Hobie and I finally made it to the good ole' United States.





You know you're way far north when you see the beginning of I-95.

Thankfully, we had no problems at the border. My country always welcomes me back with open arms.





I love this sign. I take the same photo every year. 

Of all the state's slogans, Maine has the best.




I don't know if you've ever driven through Northern Maine, but it looks like this for nearly 200 miles. Seriously, this is not the place to break down. However, if you're in the business of taking photos while driving you won't have any problems. I think I was slowed to about 20mph when I took this. It didn't matter because no one else was around to notice.




Wonder why I come to Maine every summer? This is literally my view when I wake up every morning. I'm not kidding when I say that I took this photo while in my pajamas standing in the doorway of my cabin.




Anyway, Hobie and I are here. We made it safely to camp. All is well. You can stop worrying now, Mom.

I'm not entirely sure how long I've been here or what day of the week it is. I've already lost complete track of time. I'm also already nice and sunburned from spending the past two days driving jet skis and ski boats - or "working", as I like to call it.




No comments:

Post a Comment