Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

On My Way To The USA!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....




It's been a good nine month stretch, Canada. But I'm ready to head back to my homeland.

I'm ready to see green one dollar bills.

I'm ready to hear people say bathroom instead of washroom.

I'm ready to measure my gas in gallons instead of liters.

I'm ready to understand how hot it is outside because people speak in fahrenheit, not celcius.

Most of all, I can't wait to hear someone say 'sorry' instead of 'sore-y'.





So, for the next two months blogging will be sporadic at best. I'm working at a camp in Maine for the summer where 15 hour days are the norm. I'm also taking a few online classes. Suffice it to say that I'll be busy.

On the up side, The Canadian and I will be having a blast and collecting lots of fun stories and taking tons of photos. I'll update you when I get the chance.

Don't give up on me.

Hobie and I are leaving today but TC and Maple won't be joining us for another few weeks.




I'll miss you, honey!





Yes, I'll even miss you too, you little turd.

Again, sporadic blogging will occur. Your regularly scheduled blogging will resume in late August.

This has been a public service announcement.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


No comments:

Post a Comment