Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lately.



So much has been going on! I wish I had the time to tell you all about it.

Suffice it to say that all is well here. Every night before dinner my boss says, "It's a great day in the state of Maine!" Yes sir, he is correct.

We've been battling a bit of rain - or as we like to call it 'liquid sunshine.' No biggie, camp goes on and the fun continues.





Tonight I had the pleasure of hanging out with our seventh grade campers for a night under the stars. We took them on sunset pontoon boat rides, cooked s'mores and busted out the guitar around the camp fire. It just doesn't get more cliche than that.

The lake was looking particularly spectacular and I couldn't help but make a run for my camera.





Oh! I almost forgot - TC is here! I've never been so happy to see him in my whole life.





And Maple Monster is here. All of the sudden my cabin is crowded and dirty. She can go back to Canada any time now.

Anyone want a black lab?


No comments:

Post a Comment