Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful For My Pup.

Today was over before I even knew it. It was just one of those days that flies by in a blur. As I walked out of the classroom today I noticed that the calendar had changed to November.

Say what?!




I've been toying with the idea of doing a photo project this month that has to do with being thankful. November is the perfect month to really think about what I'm thankful for. I mean, I should do that all the time, and I do try, but life gets busy and sometimes I forget.

Anywhoo, this might be fun. Here's what I'm thinking: One photo, everyday, with simple text. Nothing fancy. Definitely not something that requires a degree in graphic art. Heck, I don't even need a brand new photo everyday. I'm willing to repurpose old photos that I like. It might be fun, no? Have you played around with pixlr.com? They make it super easy to add text to any photo you've got.

So we'll start today with being thankful for my pup - The best and worst dog in the whole world. She's talented like that.

I can always count on her to lay near me and keep me company. She's always around to clean up my mess too. Just yesterday I dropped a whole container of cherry tomatoes as I was rushing out the door for work and she graciously cleaned all of them up for me. I didn't even have to ask. She's soft and sweet and the best misbehaved dog I know.

Are you doing anything special for the most thankful month of the year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment