Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful November: Days 12-19


Seriously, I can't believe they've all been putting up with my for so long.




See above comment.




First Thanksgiving, then decorating the tree, then off to Christmas in Atlanta!




I would like to point out that this is her self portrait. 




Gosh, I love him. Also, please refer again to the first comment.




Really, as much as I was enjoying driving him to work at 6:30am every morning...




I can't tell you how nice it is to not be pulled over at customs every time I cross the border now.

And, bonus, I've almost learned all the words to O Canada.




Dear University of Maine, I never thought I'd get a degree from a non-SEC school, but I have a feeling your degree is going to come in handy.


Dear University of Tennessee, I will always bleed orange and you'll always be my favorite.

Love, Kate


Happy American Thanksgiving Week!








1 comment:

  1. What program do you use to put the text on your pics?

    ReplyDelete