Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful November: Day 2 - 5

You thought I already gave up and wimped out on my Thankful November project, didn't you?

No way, man. 

I've put a solid five minutes of work into this. I just thought I'd share it in chunks instead of daily. 

You're welcome, by the way.

So, without further ado, I give you days 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 (again).




Every Sunday morning, like clockwork, TC and I have breakfast with two three of our favorite people. We go to the same diner every week and the owner asks where we were if we skip. It's greasy, it's awesome and it's our routine. 




Thank you, Steve Jobs. One of these three gadgets is in my hand almost constantly. I'm not sure what I would do without them anymore.




Meg Ryan said that daisies are happy flowers. I couldn't agree more. 

Lucky for me, TC keeps me in constant supply.




Every morning I smile at my coffee pot. And then again in the afternoon. 




Oh, hey Maple. You're still my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment