Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Case of the Disappearing Soap - Part II


I checked this afternoon, the soap was still intact. It had survived another morning shower. No paw prints either, always a good sign.

No one took a shower this afternoon so there was no water to lick off the tub. I didn't even think about it as The Canadian and I ran out the door to go help our friend, Jackson, when he called about a porcupine vs. dog incident (more later).

Awesome.

When we got back from the rescue mission I went to take a shower because I was still gross from the gym. As I turned the shower on I found this...on the floor. The underside is covered in black hair.

Its disgusting.



You'd think with all the chewing of soap her breath would smell better. But still, it smells like fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment