Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ladybug for Luck

It's late. I have to get up at 6.30am in the morning. I didn't used to think that was early...until I stopped working. It's temporary. My dad likes to joke that I'm retired. Ha.

I'm still awake because I'm anxious about the impending Thanksgiving dinner that is in less than 48 hours. Help!

I can't crawl in bed to fall asleep watching Scrubs re-runs anymore because my dear husband doesn't believe in bedroom TV. Hello! I can't just lay there in the dark!

So, I'm sitting on the porch trying to concentrate on reading my favorite blog (trying not to think about the amount of cooking I need to do tomorrow) when I noticed a ladybug crawling on my sleeve.

They're good luck, right?! Right. Please tell me I am right.

This means I'll have good luck for my Thanksgiving dinner! Yay!


Maybe I'll be able to sleep now...now that the pretty little ladybug has sent her fortune my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment