Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitude

I know that this is a day early, but I'm pretty sure you can give thanks all year long.

This year I am thankful for...

Wonderful parents
A working car
Love from Maple
An insane sister
3 pregnant friends
The introduction to real snow
Good wine
Skype
My parka and mitts
Hot Tim Hortons coffee, daily!
Living in the kind of town with Christmas Craft Fairs
The market on Saturday mornings
Dog walks with a whole pack of dogs
My camera
Camp and the whole camp family
My laptop
Optimism
Finally having an iPhone
Fabulous friends
Courage
The paint store
A beautiful wedding
Snow Villages from my Grandpa
Cheap plane tickets to Atlanta
Motivation
A warm bed
My curly-headed, amazing, supportive, patient husband







Maple is thankful for her tennis ball.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment