Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 1. What I should be doing...

I just made a blog. Holy moose. This may be a bad idea. This is most likely a bad idea. This is a bad idea.

First of all, my husband has privacy issues. He probably won't appreciate this.

Secondly, I have an addictive personality. Therefore, I will be addicted to this blog and not get done the other 8,351 things I am supposed to do today.

Today I am supposed to paint all the doors and trim in my igloo. Do you know how annoying that is?

I am also supposed to be infusing vodka with sweet tea. Now, I don't have a clue how to do that...

See, I'm from the South. Not Canada. And in the South we have this glorious beverage called Sweet Tea Vodka. You mix it with lemonade and it is refreshing and wonderful. I was going to make this little cocktail for a SMALL dinner party I'm having this week (more on that later). But, there is no sweet tea vodka here in the great white north. So, I guess I'm going to get creative. I'll let you know how it goes.

Not to worry, I have other things on my list besides making cocktails. I didn't mean to go off on a tangent there....

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment