Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Bit of March Snow.

A few days ago it was in the 50's. Beautiful, no jackets, and the snow was melting. It was so nice that I considered going for an outdoor run with The Maple Bean Sprout (that's her full name, in case you were wondering) and forgoing the old treadmill.

 I really thought Spring was finally here. I really did.



And then this tonight. It's not much, but it's not nothin' either. Freezing rain is forecasted for the rest of the night so I would like to take this opportunity to ask you all to pray for a snow day tomorrow.


I know I just got back from vacation and everything, but I could sure use a day off tomorrow. Day light savings time and I are locked in a head to head battle...and I am currently losing. Losing bad.

Snow day! Snow day! Snow day!

If anyone knows a snow dance, please feel free to bust a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment