Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Perfect For An Ornament Exchange.

Last year at The Canadian's staff Christmas party the good folks he works with held a white elephant gift exchange. And it was kind of a bust. People just didn't really know what to bring.

This year we're revamping the gift exchange. It's going to be a funny/tacky ornament exchange. 

Original, I know. Someone should pay me to come up with these amazing ideas.




Tonight I went in search of the perfect ornament. I was going for funny, weird and tacky. But still cool enough to earn a spot on the pine tree.




I think I nailed it. Hit a home run. Blew it out of the water. Eat my dust.




A flying pig would be normal. But a flying glitter elephant?

Jackpot.




Pretty much the greatest ornament I've ever laid my eyes on. 

It was an exercise in will-power to not buy one for our own tree.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go polish my new glitter elephant and make sure he's ready for the big party.

No comments:

Post a Comment