Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Procrastinating Like Nobody's Business.

I have managed to spend the entire evening successfully pretending to write an essay.

Therefore, instead of taking time to write my usual blog I'm going to be forced to actually work on my essay. It's a travesty, really.





Anyway, I learned today that next weekend we will be hosting TC's staff Christmas party. Therefore I'll be spending our entire life savings on Christmas decor this weekend. On second thought, maybe I'll go raid my in-laws basement.


We will also be purchasing our first Christmas tree. TC wants a real, mini tree. I rolled my eyes and told him that those don't exist. Do they???




PS - You can stop worrying now. My passport arrived today which means I am once again legally American and can escape this country to return to my homeland for Christmas. Phew. Good job US Government. You said processing would take 4-6 weeks and it came back in exactly one month, to the day.


Look at this. I'm procrastinating again. I gotta go. Peace out.



No comments:

Post a Comment