Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

TC's Christmas Gift. That I Stole From Pinterest.


Consider this my nomination for Wife of the Year.



Wanna know what happens when your husband works for the school board in the elementary sector? 

You make art out of crayons for his Christmas gift.




It's pretty fancy, if I do say so myself. 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the envy of all the kindergartners for giving Mr. G his favorite Christmas present. 

That's right. I'm awesome.

Merry Christmas!

PS. We're off to Atlanta tomorrow after school gets out. Our bags are packed, the dogs are away and our passports are ready. USA, here I come!

PPS. Instead of providing you with a full tutorial on how to make letters from crayons you can simply check out Pinterest. Or you can get a piece of paper and print whatever letter you want as a template. Then take an exacto knife and cut the crayons down to size by scoring around the edge of each crayon and snapping it in two. On a sheet of cardstock print out the "is for Mr(s) Blabla". Following your template, simply transfer the crayons to the cardstock and hot-glue them down. Then place your masterpiece in a shadow box. Viola. Easy as pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment