Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Christmas Concert

Tonight I had the honor of attending a local elementary school's Christmas Concert...as a volunteer.




I would have taken more photos but I was too busy trying to entertain 30 second graders for an hour and fifteen minutes while they waited to go on stage. And they weren't just normal second graders. They were second graders getting ready to sing La Fiesta, meaning they were decked out in sombreros and ponchos, each carrying a paper bag lantern or a pinata and yelling "Arriba! Arriba! Andele! Andele!"

Mexican?! Fabulous. I've worked in restaurants. I understand this language.





I was told the concert was great. I didn't see much of it. But the place was packed.

I was too busy playing Would You Rather. Do you know the game?

Would you rather have claws for fingers or claws for toes?
Would you rather have ketchup for snot or mustard for spit?
Would you rather have 20 fingers or 3 eyes?
Would you rather have a tiger tail or tiger stripes?
Would you rather eat only pancakes or only waffles?
Would you rather be able to fly or be able to freeze people?

You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment