Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine(s).

The Canadian is the best Valentine a girl could ever ask for.



I made salmon for the first time tonight and it was cold. But he ate it anyway and told me it was delicious.




He called me this afternoon to make sure I had arrived home safely after driving through a snowstorm, albeit a minor one. But still...





He didn't even comment on my greasy hair when I refused to take a shower this morning since the hot water was broken.




He's such a great Valentine that he even called a plumber to come fix the hot water problem. 




See? That's how you win a girl's heart. That and a mani/pedi gift certificate attached to a bouquet of flowers.




Hey you! My other Valentine. You've got a little something on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment