Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Awesome Sunglasses and a Recipe For Health.

I spent all day laying on the couch, completely drained of energy.

In the epic battle of Kate vs. Cold, I lost today. But, tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow, I'll wake up and be cured of the evil cold.

It's especially important that I get better because tonight I registered to run the Grande-Digue 15k race this coming Saturday! How perfect that there happens to be a 15k race on the exact day that my training plan calls for a 9 mile run? It'll be my longest run yet and I want to be congestion-free.



People just don't appreciate it when I cough and sneeze all over them, despite the fact that I look awesome in my purple plastic glasses.

Anyway, I decided to take a long, hot shower tonight in an effort to feel human again.





When I got out of the shower a bright red gift bag had materialized on the kitchen counter.

Who could possibly love me that much?





Inside the bag was a perfectly creative set of goodies.





A Recipe For Health:

~ Tummy Gummy Worms
~ Cliff Diving Energy
~ Stuffy Nose Soothers
~ Coolers of the Throat
~ Soup for the Soul





Thanks, Laura!! The gummy worms were gone before I made it back to the couch. And how did you know that I was out of tissues?

______________________________________

Workout: laying on the couch - that doesn't count, does it?



No comments:

Post a Comment