Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Awesome Sunglasses and a Recipe For Health.

I spent all day laying on the couch, completely drained of energy.

In the epic battle of Kate vs. Cold, I lost today. But, tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow, I'll wake up and be cured of the evil cold.

It's especially important that I get better because tonight I registered to run the Grande-Digue 15k race this coming Saturday! How perfect that there happens to be a 15k race on the exact day that my training plan calls for a 9 mile run? It'll be my longest run yet and I want to be congestion-free.



People just don't appreciate it when I cough and sneeze all over them, despite the fact that I look awesome in my purple plastic glasses.

Anyway, I decided to take a long, hot shower tonight in an effort to feel human again.





When I got out of the shower a bright red gift bag had materialized on the kitchen counter.

Who could possibly love me that much?





Inside the bag was a perfectly creative set of goodies.





A Recipe For Health:

~ Tummy Gummy Worms
~ Cliff Diving Energy
~ Stuffy Nose Soothers
~ Coolers of the Throat
~ Soup for the Soul





Thanks, Laura!! The gummy worms were gone before I made it back to the couch. And how did you know that I was out of tissues?

______________________________________

Workout: laying on the couch - that doesn't count, does it?



1 comment:

  1. Contact lenses today offer some UV protection, but that isn’t enough. We need to wear something to cover the entire eye area, which is most susceptible to early signs of aging brought about by the sun’s rays.

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete