Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Back Yard Project.


Guess what happens when you combine a long snowy winter and two big hairy dogs?




I'll tell you what - a dirt pit instead of a luscious, green back yard. 




This past weekend The Canadian finally decided to take matters into his own hands.




Well, with Serge's help. 




And by Serge, I mean his tractor.




So, Serge drove his tractor across town and then proceeded to completely and utterly dig up and level our back yard.




You know what he found? Dinosaur footprints! Or possibly Sasquatch footprints. I'm not really sure.

I'm not kidding. Apparently the walking path that has been buried under dirt for the past decade wasn't just your run of the mill square stones. Who knew?




The Canadian did a lot of this....




And some of this...




And then some more of this.

I didn't go near a rake because I was busy sneaking pictures from the second story and re-lacing all my tennis shoes.

I'm a busy woman and can't be bothered with such trivial things.




Once all the tools were put away and it was safe to come out, I came down to say hello and admire all their hard work.




Then I promptly jumped in the driver seat and made Serge take my photo so I would have photographic evidence that I contributed to the back yard project.




And by contribute, I mean take 5,452 photos of myself in the rearview mirror. It's an art that I must master.




 Vroom! Watch out world. I'm gonna learn to drive heavy duty farm machinery.




I imagine I'll have masted the art of tractor driving right about when the grass actually grows. 

That should be...well...about a quarter 'til never.

_____________________________________

Wednesday Workout: Cardio - 5 mile run, per training plan; Weights - shoulders, biceps, abs

Thursday Workout: Cardio - 2 mile run, per training plan; Class - Body Pump, 60 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment