Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Solution: Iced Coffee

Have you ever been so tired that it's not just your eyelids that are heavy? You legs are heavy, your arms are heavy, heck, even your ears are heavy.

So tired that once you sit down there is almost nothing you can think of that is worth getting up for?

Yeah, me neither.




But that's how Hobie feels everyday.




However, if I were that tired, which I'm not, and if I was still allowing myself to drink coffee, which I'm not, then I would whip up a special batch of extra strong coffee in the morning.





Then I would pour it in a Nalgene (or regular pitcher if you're a normal person) and add a bit of sugar to dissolve while it's still hot. That's the trick - the sugar part, not the Nalgene.





Then I would put that bad boy in the refrigerator for an hour...or five...or whatever.





Then I would pour it over ice and add a splash of creme.





Then I would suck it down, feel like I could conquer the world, and then have another one.

It's so delicious, which is why I'm currently refusing to drink it.

But that doesn't mean you can't. Go ahead, make a batch of homemade iced coffee. It does a body good.

On that note, I'm going to bed.

Have a fun Wednesday!  Do something fun today.

*photos taken prior to my coffee strike


________________________________________

Workout: 2 back-to-back spin classes - 100 minutes


Weekly Weigh-In: -3 pounds (see what happens when I give up 500 calories of coffee every day?)



No comments:

Post a Comment