Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Back To Business.

I know, I know. I'm a bad blogger. Bad Kate, bad.

I fell off the blogging train all summer. Then I briefly tried to jump back on. Then I fell off again last week.

It isn't easy when you're in transition. It isn't easy at all.

But, good news! I'm finally back home. I'm back in my house where I haven't been since early June. It's been almost three months since I last set foot in Canada or in my bedroom, for that matter.

You know what? It is good to be back.




It's wonderful to be reunited with TC (please excuse his lack of shaving), whom I haven't seen in two whole weeks.

I missed him. And I was more than glad to be his date for our usual Sunday breakfast.

It's back to business as usual. I love it.

Your regular scheduled blogging will resume tomorrow. This has been a public service announcement. 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeppppp.




No comments:

Post a Comment