Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

It's All Good, I'm Not Drowning or Anything.

This is me not complaining. The reason I know that I'm not complaining is because I am simply not allowed to complain. Or whine. I'm not allowing it.

It's toxic and I am too mentally fragile to even allow those negative thoughts near my head.

So, this is me not complaining.

Because if I was to complain, if I was to voice my negativity, it would make it real.

But as long as I don't think it and don't say it, then it doesn't exist. That way everything is just fine and dandy.




See what I'm sayin'?

So, everything is fine. All my super fashionable clothes are ironed and hanging neatly in my closet. My refrigerator is stocked with only fresh veggies and fruit that are labeled and organized by freshness date in color coordinated tupperware containers. I don't have a to-do list because I crossed everything off last week and I'm so on top of things that I may never make another list again. Did I mention that I'm in amazing shape and basically run a marathon every day without sweating? I'm acing my classes and love my professors so much that the university might just grant me an honorary PhD in awesomeness. You could eat off my floors because I scrubbed them with a brand new toothbrush this morning. But mostly I LOVE my professor and LOVE the fact that I'm in my thirties and still taking classes. Also, I have tons of time to take Pulitzer-worthy photos and then write witty and hilarious blog posts for your reading pleasure. Really, it's no big deal.

HAPPY FRIDAY!


1 comment: