Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Highlights.


Shocker, I know, but it was raining again this weekend. That's three weekends in a row. I'm kindda over it.




On the up side, my new anchor necklace finally arrived on Friday. This photo absolutely does not do it justice, because it is pretty, delicate and perfect. Yay Etsy!




By Saturday morning the skies had cleared. TC and I slept in and then headed to the market for breakfast. I had my usual waffle topped with a banana, a few chocolate chips, and brown sugar crumble. I don't care how many calories it has, it's the best breakfast ever. The banana makes it healthy, so don't try to tell me any different.




After the market we grabbed the dogs and headed outside of town for a hike. The leaves were amazing and the fresh air definitely did my stressed out body some good. 




We were total losers on Friday but made up for it on Saturday night by actually leaving the house and being social. Before heading over to Carla's the six of us went our for a delicious dinner. The food was great, we had a blast but the service was atrocious. It takes a lot to make me hate a waitress, but this girl was inexcusable. So here is my revenge by word of mouth: Tide and Boar Gastropub in Moncton, New Brunswick has terrible dinner service. There, I said it. Don't eat there. Have drinks and enjoy the music, but skip dinner.




Anywhoo, we meandered on over to Carla and Tyler's afterwards for an intense and slightly intoxicated game of dominos. Do y'all play Mexican Train? Best. Game. Ever.




After a long day of writing yet another paper, TC and I headed over to his parent's house for our usual Sunday dinner. Tonight was TC's brother-in-laws birthday. Wait, is that right? He's TC's sister's husband. He's my sister-in-laws husband's. Does that make him my brother-in-law too? I've confused myself. Anyway, Jeff's birthday was this weekend so we had his favorite dinner, steak and twice baked potatoes. Delish. 

Another week starts tomorrow. It's going to be a good week, too. I can feel it in my bones.


No comments:

Post a Comment