1. The leaves are still on fire. I would like this to last as long as possible. The reason is simple - the longer it is fall, the later it becomes winter. Do you think maybe we can just forgo that whole winter thing this year? I could really do without all the snow and cold. Please and thank you.
2. TC's dog is the laziest canine alive. Everyday when I come home from work she doesn't budge from her spot on the floor. She doesn't even open her eyes. Not even a tail flop. Like, to the point that I have to look really close to make sure her chest is still rising and falling as she breathes. Slacker.
3. I have a new obsession with dresses. If I could never wear another pair of dress pants I would be a happy girl. I have this great navy and turquoise dress that I love but it needs tights or leggings, which begs the question - what color? I'm fashionably challenged. Grey? Navy? Black?
Oh, and boot color?
4. Not only did I get a pumpkin spice latte the other day but I got it from our brand new, one and only, REAL Starbucks on the other side of town. Ya know, not the kind that's in a book store - a real one. Just like in America.
My life is now complete.
5. I've somehow managed to get a giant nail in my tire. My sister suggested taking it into the shop while wearing a low cut shirt. Apparently it worked for her and they plugged her tire for free. I have standards and wore normal clothes and low and behold they said it couldn't be fixed and I need a new tire. Do you think if I just leave it there it will magically heal itself?
6. I am a new woman! Six months later and six inches shorter, my hair is finally manageable again. It's amazing what a hair cut can do. Without any prompting, all the kindergartners at school today told me I looked pretty. Meanwhile, not a single adult noticed. Even though they pick their noses and can barely spell their own names, kids are smart.