Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Painting.

I have now officially painted every inch of wall in my house. Some of them I have even painted twice. 




I have better things to be doing. I have better things to spend my money on. But really, the hallway was gross. It was dirty. It was ugly, but mostly it was dirty. At least ten years of grime really takes a toll on walls.




I think it took less time to paint than it would have to clean it. Power washers would have to been involved.

Easier to paint, I think.




Also, the laundry room got a facelift. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking when I painted it caramel the first time. Clearly, I was out of my mind that fateful day. Thankfully, my taste has improved the tiniest bit. I hope.




Of course, my legs got a healthy dose of Universal Grey as well. And please stop judging my soccer shorts from high school that are frayed and falling apart. At least I've demoted them to painting shorts down from wear-out-in-public-to-the-gym shorts. Let's be honest, the shorts are classics. Did anyone else have these Adidas shorts with the three diagonal stripes? If yes, you must have been cool like me.

And don't even think about laughing at my pink fuzzy socks. They're warm. Back off.




Let's all be thankful that I didn't meet my demise today by falling off the ladder. My pink fuzzy socks may be cute, but they're a little too slippery for my liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment