Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Success.


Tuesdays are my new favorite day of the week. 




On Sunday and Monday nights all of my papers and assignments are due. After six crazy days of studying, I give myself the evening off. 




In honor of this glorious Tuesday, I spent some time this afternoon working on our pumpkin.




But all I really did was buy the pumpkin, cut off the top, pull out the seeds and roast those suckers.

They were delicious.




Luckily, TC is a master pumpkin carver. If it were up to me we surely would have made a trip to the ER. 

Last time we carved a pumpkin he used a drill. Today he played it safe and just used a knife like a normal person.


 

Much to my amazement, he didn't even lose a finger in the process.




Happy Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. That picture with the pumpkin on the stairs is the best. Love it!

    ReplyDelete