Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Highlights: What I Didn't Do.

I didn't go out on a date with TC like he wanted to.

I didn't go to the market on Saturday morning.

I didn't eat one healthy meal.

I didn't get out of my pajamas on Saturday until 4:30.

I didn't clean my house or organize my life.

I didn't go running. Or shopping, for that matter.

I didn't go play outside or go on a fun adventure.

I didn't watch my beloved Tennessee Vols almost beat South Carolina.

I didn't dress up and go to a Halloween party.

I didn't even carve my damn pumpkin.



Nope. Instead I sat in my own personal hell. Otherwise known as my dining room table. I ran out of room at my desk, so the dining room it is. You can see the contents of my hell. Essay rubrics, cameras with photos to edit, coffee and a few to-do lists to accomplish. I may need to re-prioritize my life.

There were a few fun things on Sunday though.



Like breakfast with my favorite baby and her parents.



And making some good food for the week.



And since we didn't make it to Sunday dinner, my FIL delivered all the makings for hamburgers!

Man, I love them.



Now to kick off the last week of October with a glass of vino! Not just any wine, mind you. Straight from Blacksmith's in Casco, Maine, this is sparkling Cranberry wine. It does a body good.

Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment