Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Have You Met My Friend?

Meet Sally. She's my biffle. Do you know what that means? 

Biffle = BFFL = Best Friend For Life

Pay attention people. Go hang out with some teenagers or something.




Anyway, I have a point. She's one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. Here's why.


The Top 5 Reasons I Heart Sally.

1. She sings Celine Dion in the car with me. Using our hair brushes as microphones, might I add.

2. She's a die hard Auburn football fan and I am an equally die hard Tennessee football fan. But we have an agreement. We've agreed to cheer for each other's team as long as they are not sharing the same field. So when they meet every four years, all bets are off.

3. We both drove Volvo's as our first car. She had a sedan and mine was a wagon. She drove a maroon one while I drove a black one. Her Volvo was from the '80s and mine was from the '90s. I don't know who was cooler.

4. Weird facts:
  • We are both from the great state of Alabama. 
  • Both of our father's were life long employees of IBM. 
  • There are two daughters in both of our families. 
  • In each family the oldest daughters are named Kathryn.
  • In each family the oldest daughters were born in June. 
  • In each family the younger daughters were born in September. 
  • We are each exactly 3 years and 3 months apart in age from our sisters. 
  • There is one more, but I can't remember what it is. I'll have to get back to you.

5. Today is her birthday. She's turning 31. Which means she is now officially in her 30's while I am still just plain ole 30. You see the difference? It's kind of a big deal.

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment