Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Love This Baby.


Remember this sweet little baby? Her name is Riley and she's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. 




She was born back in February and I haven't seen her since her birthday when I went to the hospital to visit my best friend and her sweet family. 




The best part of coming to visit Atlanta is not the warm weather -- no, it's seeing my friends and family. This past weekend my best friends from college, Jen and Mary, and I got to spend an entire day together. This hasn't happened in forever so it was quite the momentous occasion. While we used to spend our days shopping and our nights partying we now do things like take the kids to lunch at Chili's and roll around on the floor playing with toys. 




Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Not at all. We had a blast. Seriosuly, look how cute Connor is. He's not even two years old but he's got a smile that will melt your heart. 





And that Riley, boy is she going to be a heart breaker. She's quite possibly the most smiley baby that ever lived. She just smiles, and smiles, and smiles. I swear she's telling jokes and laughing at us all.




Mom, you're so silly. Why would I want mushed carrots? I've got a perfectly good finger to chew on.




See? I'm funny, Aunt Kate. You just don't understand my jokes.




Once, Connor tried to steal my toy train but the joke was on him because I drooled all over it. Sucka.




Hey! That tickles! Don't make me pee my pants lady!




You wanna kiss? Haha. Psych!




Okay, I'm sorry. Oh, you wanna have a staring contest? Bring it.




Don't mess with me. I win every time. Me and my blanket play this game every night. I'm unstoppable.




Oh, mom. I love you too. But stop. People are starting to stare. 




Well, Little Miss Riley, the joke is going to be on you when I steal you and take you back to Canada with me. Bahahah

Get out the snow gear Riley. I'm sure your mom won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment