Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

In My Utopia.


Let's pretend, for one second, that we are all just sailing off into the sunset. In this utopia there are none of the following:

~ Headaches caused by my perpetual dehydration even though I continuously buy myself fun cups to drink out of for motivation.

~ Gigantic burns across my forearm from taking the blueberry pie out of the oven.

~ Alarm clocks singing Bon Jovi that I repeatedly manage to sleep through thus causing mass chaos in my morning routine.

~ Newfoundland dogs that fling drool all over my walls to the point where I am about to give up and buy a can of drool and just paint the wall in drool and hope that everyone thinks its a new trend.

~ Grocery stores that refuse to sell products that are common in America and crucial to my baking, and therefore my sanity.

~ Dress codes at work that do not allow me to wear my pajamas during the day.

~ Buildings without air conditioning. It takes 84 degrees to a whole new level.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not complaining. Well, okay. Maybe I am a little bit. But I don't really mean it. It's the headache talking. It's causing my temples to throb and my eyes to close. I shouldn't even be near the computer right now. But these aren't real complaints. My arm doesn't hurt that bad (yes it does) and I would much rather wake up late to Bon Jovi than wake up late to Neil Diamond.

There were plenty of great things today too. I swear. There is a blueberry pie in my kitchen. I made it to the gym. I got some new art work hung in my bedroom. I even managed to talk to my mom for a minute.

But like I said, I shouldn't be allowed near my computer while I'm in fun-sponge mode.

So, on that note, I'm out.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment