Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Makes My Heart Stop.

**Please excuse the upcoming/current layout renovations. It can't be helped. It's for your own good.


I love The Canadian so much. Of course there are thousands of reasons to love him. I mean, he is a very lovable guy. He's cute. He does the dishes every night. He does his own laundry. He plays with the dogs. He fixes my car. He eats my cooking. He busts his butt at work.  And he puts up with me...in all my glory.


He's adventurous. He's fearless.





Just the sight of him makes my heart go pitter-patter.




Sometimes my heart even skips a beat.




Occasionally it stops. And I can't take the last photo of the series because I'm yelling to see if he's okay as he rolls across the pavement and crashes on his hip.





Fortunately, he was just fine. Totally intact. He was back on his merry way in no time.

Resilience is yet another reason I love him.


___________________________________________

Workout: Cardio - 30 minutes, Weights - biceps, shoulders, abs


Week #3 Weigh-In - Lost 1 pound. Seriously? If I had weighed myself this morning it might have been 2 pounds. 1 pound means nothing. Nothing.


Total Weight Loss - 10 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment