Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

25 Truths.

These are the truth...as far as my girls and I know. I tried to poll them all on what they know to be 'truths' but three of them are slackers, three of them are awesome and responded, and two of them I forgot to ask. Oopps

 

Can you guess who hooked me up? I'll give you a hint. One has red hair. One has curly hair. And one has bright blonde hair. The brunettes are slackers. So is the one with the red lipstick. And yes, I am falling over in this picture.

As you can see, I have some gorgeous besties. They're an eclectic group with lots of different interests, life stories and goals. But they have one thing in common -- they put up with all of my nonsense. And as far as I am concerned, that makes these ladies pretty awesome. And wise, if I do say so myself. You'll see.

Anyway, I saw on another blog where someone had written a list of 25 things she knew to be true. I was on my way to the gym so I decided to think of my own list while I was staring at the elliptical and trying not to count the minutes. I only managed to come up with eight items of my own so I had to enlist the help of my counterparts. Here's what we got. Feel free to nod your head when you agree. 

Then try and make your own list and see if you can get past eight. Let me know how it goes.


25 Truths.

1.  It doesn't matter where you live as long as you are with the ones you love.

2.  Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

3.  Money doesn't grow on trees (or anywhere else for that matter!)

4.  Spin is the best workout EVER!

5.  Dogs truly brighten your day when you are feeling down.

6.  Homemade cards are the best ones.

7.  The smell of a baby's head is the best smell in the world.

 8. Funneling Newcastle is a supremely bad plan.

9. Trust your gut instinct, no matter what your mother says.

10. All kids need to experience overnight camp.

11. Phone dates with far away friends are better with a glass of wine.

12. Don't spend more than you have. But like Grandpa said, you can't take it with you.

13. Just because someone looks perfect with the right outfit, hair and car doesn't mean their life is.

14. Maintaining your weight is way easier than losing it.

15. It doesn't matter how old you are or what country you live in, a good mom always sends care packages.

16. Talking with good friends is better than going to bed early.

17. The end result from taking shots is never pretty.

18. You are what you say you are…speak wisely.

19. Laughing till your sides hurt is the best workout.

20. Doing something nice for someone who will never find out feels better than actually getting credit for it.

21. Be suspicious of people who don’t consume caffeine in any form…that’s just not right.

 22. If you fear failure, you'll never succeed. Set yourself up for success.

23. Take lots of pictures, one day you'll be glad you did.

24. When you lose something you always find it in the last place you look.

25. It's not always easy to take responsibility for your actions. But it must be done.


Agreed? 

______________________________________


Workout: Cardio - 30 minutes, Weights - triceps, back, legs, abs -- Weigh In tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. So which is it? SPIN or laughing until your sides hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok since I was not asked I will add my own here.

    26. If you play in the dirt, you will get dirty
    27. always pay your credit card bill in full, don't buy it if you cant afford it.
    28. nobody has it all figured out
    29. nothing is free, and I mean NOTHING
    30. everyone gossips, it is human nature

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you lose something, it's always in the last place you look, because once you find it, you stop looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ~ I'll have you know that my red lipstick is OFFENDED! I did give you my truth!
    You can pick your friends...you can pick your nose... but you can't pick your friends' noses!

    ReplyDelete