Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Sick.

You are such a kind soul for reading my silly little blog. Please know that I appreciate it. 

Also know that I am not trying to ignore you, nor have I lost interest in blogging. I've simply lost my ability to sit up for the past few days, as laying down seems to relieve my stomach pains and make me not want to die. That's always a good thing, right?




This was my arm at the ER yesterday afternoon after the evil nurse took my blood. Note: I hate shots. When she tried to give me a shot for pain I had a melt down. It was embarrassing. 

In the battle of me versus my stomach pain, I was losing yesterday's battle. I'm happy to report that I am feeling a wee bit better today but still not 100%. Apparently, it's just the flu and will take a few days to pass...nothing major. 

Anyway, I'll be back to reporting nonsense just as soon as I'm feeling better. It may be tomorrow or it may be Friday, I don't know yet. In the mean time, thanks for your patience.

Oh, and thanks to TC for taking good care of me, bringing me gingerale, and salting my unsalted saltine crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment