Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 Random Things.


1. I wore my Rainbows today. That's right. Flip-flop season is here. Rejoice! Granted those flip-flops should be worn with pants and a light weight long sleeve shirt, but nonetheless there are no boots involved. 

And yes, I know I need a pedicure. I am well aware that these piggies haven't seen the light of day in six months and are in desperate need of attention. Thanks for noticing.

Oh, see that tow ring on my right foot? I bought it in 7th grade, 17 years ago. I've only taken it off for broken bones, which is twice. Did I wear it on my wedding day? Can't remember. I think I did. I would remember getting out pliers to take it off.




2. Maple has decided she is above sleeping on her dog bed. She has now taken up residence on the pillows of the guest bed.




If you need her (maybe you want to play ball?), you'll know where to find her. She's been there for days and shows no signs of moving anytime soon. Apparently, she's quite comfortable.




3. No offense to Canada or Canadians, but there are a lot of great things this country lacks. For example; Target, Starbucks on every corner, Moe's, privately owned liquor stores (they're government sanctioned), normal department stores at the mall, spring (like the season), and $1 bills...just to name a few.

However, some of this has been made up for by the new addition to the Tim Horton's menu -- I give you the Mint Chocolate Iced Capp. Holy guacamole! For $2.50 (that would be all in change - 1 toonie and 2 quarters) this little baby has the Starbucks Mint Frapp beat. It is a pure slurp of heaven.

I know what you're thinking. That this is why I haven't lost one single pound in the past two weeks. And you know what? You are correct. But I don't care. It eases the pain of living in a Target-free country. 

It's amazing I've survived this long.

_________________________________________

Workout: Cardio - 45 minutes (the AC was working again), Weights - triceps, chest, legs, abs

I was in the zone tonight. After essentially a week of pathetic workouts, tonight was a good one. I better be sore tomorrow or I'm not going to be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment