Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Maple's Job.

I had an epiphany. I thought I'd share with The Canadian since he would obviously care because this is obviously a monumental event and happens few and far between.





Me: I had an epiphany.

TC: You did?





Me: Yup. I was thinking about what a dog's job really is.

TC: Oh, yeah?





Me: Its not really about being able to sit or stay...

TC: wondering where I am going with this




Me: Or even about dropping her ball, or not barking or staying out of the trash...

TC: still wondering what on Earth I'm talking about






Me: Or even being well behaved in general.

TC: crickets chirping





Me: It's about loving their owner. I mean really loving their owner. And Maple's really good at that.

TC: more crickets





Me: So, that means she is really good at her job. Right?!

TC: (stifling a laugh). Yes she is. But she also really loves the side of a brick wall.

And then he walked off.




Don't worry, Maple. I know how good of a dog you are...don't you listen to anybody else.

____________________________________

Thursday Workout: Cardio - 40 minutes, Weights - biceps, shoulders, legs, abs


Friday Workout: Cardio - 30 minutes, Weights - triceps, back, abs

No comments:

Post a Comment