Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Skateboard Still Lives.


Dear Traffic,

I would like to thank you for not moving too fast in our neighborhood so that TC and the pups may skateboard without too much worry.




Dear Mother Nature,

I would like to thank you for the unseasonably mild temperatures that are allowing TC and the dogs to get some much needed fresh air and exercise. God knows they need it. Maybe we could forgo that whole snow thing this year??? Just a thought.




Dear Maple, 

I would like to thank you for not acting like a complete wild animal, being able to handle yourself while on a leash and not pulling TC into a trash can or parked car.




Dear Hobie,

I know skateboarding is getting to be a little much for your weary joints so we'll stop all this nonsense before you decide to boycott and never want to leave the house again.




Dear TC,

Please try not to get run over by a car because I am really looking forward to our breakfast date tomorrow morning and would hate to miss it because you're in the hospital with a broken leg.




Love, 

The One Who Worries About You While You Skateboard and Loves Her Zoom Lens Because She Can Take Photos of You All the Way Down the Street Like a Stalker

__________________________________

Today I am thankful for... Skype. I love being able to see my friends with their new haircuts and cute babies.

__________________________________

Workout - nothing. I was having a good hair day and didn't want to ruin it before my dinner date.

No comments:

Post a Comment