Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Sister's Loft.

I need a life. It's Friday night here in the bustling town of Moncton and I am sitting in my PJ's writing a blog at midnight. At least I have a glass of wine for entertainment.




I'm sure there are plenty of people in the world that are out on the town having a big ole time...but I am not one of them. Although, maybe my sister is. Ya know, now that she's got a new swanky condo in JC (Jersey City, not Jesus Christ).





If I lived in a loft that looked out at the Statue of Liberty than I would be drinking a martini instead of red wine.




See? Even the dog likes the view.




And if I had this great stainless steel kitchen I would have made some fabulous appetizers before dinner tonight.





Check out this ginormous electric blind. I would sit there all night and make it go up and down.




This loft requires you to live your life like Carrie Bradshaw.





It's begging for modern decor and fabulous friends.




I would totally walk my dog while wearing Louboutins every day.





Every morning I would be all cute and perky and wish my door man a good morning. Why? Because I would have a freakin' door man!






This freezer (that is all drawers) would be loaded with...with...whatever freezers are loaded with. Pizza?




My bedroom would have a fab little sitting area and maybe a funky desk. And I would totally keep it clean and not pile my clothes all over everything. I swear.




And for happy hour I would be a permanent fixture at the German bar on the first floor.




Ahhh, to be in my mid 20's with a loft in the city. Where did I go wrong? How did I miss out on the city experience? I could have been an awesome city girl.


_______________________________________


Workout: Cardio - 45 minutes, Weights - legs, biceps, chest, abs  **every muscle above my waist is screaming at me. see if I ever increase my weights again. hmph. 









No comments:

Post a Comment