Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nap Time.

Warning: Please ignore the ugly upholstery, clashing (yet incredibly soft) blanket and the ratty t-shirt you are about to experience.

I'm sick. Well, getting sick. I blame The Canadian. He's just now recovering from a 14 day battle with his immune system.

When I got home from work all I wanted to do was collapse on the couch. My nose was running, my muscles were sore, and I was completely out of energy.

I was all curled up in my soft cheetah print blanket when I had company. That company was a labrador retriever in a black fur coat that decided to curl up on me.




Excuse me. You weigh 90 pounds.







You are not a lap dog.








How is this comfortable? How are you sleeping?






Don't worry about me, Maple. It's not like I need to breathe or anything. And I'm only cuddling with you because I don't have the energy to move you.


___________________________________


Workout: 5 hours of laying on the couch. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment